We are a sales organization that specializes in the sale of innovative and sustainable HVAC Equipment and Systems for Industrial and Commercial construction. Our sales company provides expertise and real value to our customers and their construction projects.
The Olympic HVAC Parts and Supply division team is a wholesale distributor on the Northshore that supplies equipment and parts to the HVAC & Refrigeration trade. Our parts group is a fast-growing and dynamic team committed to customer service. We are offering an Inside Sales Representative position which encompasses managing requests and prioritizing the counter and phone calls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identified and provide parts quotes and replacement and warranty parts
- Attention to customers request and provide parts availability and promotions
- Generate invoices for counter sales orders
- Maintains accurate inventory
- Following up with customers to meet their service resolution process
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing, and stocking procedures and able to load and unload equipment and practice safe material handling
Skills and Qualifications
- Intermediate abilities in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Dynamics) and basic Windows environment
- Consistent attendance, dependability, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, make improvements, energetic, and work well in a high paced fun work environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with strong customer focus and work with the team
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of HVAC system is an asset
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Is a quick learner who wants to develop their skills
We are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to further develop in a supportive and energetic work environment. We provide training and growth opportunities for motivated individuals that wish to become part of a growing successful business. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Please send your resume to: